Thinking of Buying or Selling or just Redesigning your DeBary home? Let the experts save you time and money with all resources under one roof! Call Today 407-878-6657 for your Free Consultation and Home Analysis. We offer several money saving options:
- Search for DeBary Homes at either http://www.designorlistit.com or https://homeasap.com/go
- Award Winning Designer Evaluation
- Up to $10,000 Credit for Furnishings for our Home Buyers or Sellers
- Discounted Fee to List Your House
- Free Home Staging Services Provided
Debary Real Estate and Home Preparation Resource
The Debary real estate market is on the rise. Debary homeowners and home buyers need to have a resource they can trust to help make important selling and buying decisions. As a local resident, we have seen the area change drastically in the past years. From the Sunrail stop, to the new home sites offered in the Debary Golf and Country Club community and over 13 home plans available by MI Homes in Riviera Bella community; Debary is up and coming known as “The River City.” If you’re thinking about selling or buying a home in Debary you have come to the right place. We understand the housing market and what it takes to get you the best home value. Hi I am Paul Benfield Broker / Realtor ® with Design or List It, I have access to the most comprehensive listings available while utilizing the most advanced selling techniques. Partnered with Florida Living Quarters Interior Design, we form a perfect match to sell your home or envision your next dream home to your lifestyle. Expert opinion and knowledge to make important decisions that will increase the buyers appeal of your home from interior decor to curb appeal. Find out more about Florida Living Quarters to buy or sell homes in Debary through Paul Benfield make a consultation appointment Direct: 407-878-6657
Selling Your Debary Home Sellers Consultation
It’s evident when you are ready to sell your Debary home you need to get maximum market value and sell in a reasonable time frame. We make listing and selling your home a very rewarding experience with our exclusive Debary Home Selling Strategy. We manage your sale through the entire process by listing your home with Design or List It along with the benefit of Florida Living Quarters Interior Design, named top interior design firms in Central Florida, by Orlando Business Journal 2015 in helping to make your home more attractive to potential Debary home buyers. This is a perfect marriage to sell your home quickly, efficiently and for maximum value. Let us help you with a Free Market Analysis to know your home value and potential.
Why list your Debary home with Design or List It?
Buying and selling a home is a lifestyle change. How to sell and buy your home comes down to marketing, strategizing, and an aggressive available agent. With so many online website listings and traditional marketing, buyers and sellers want accurate information. At Design or List It, we give you the first look at listings and availability.
When You Work With Us, You Get:
- Paul Benfield an experienced Broker / Realtor ®
- Marketing savvy tools to get your home top notch exposure in print and web
- Interior Designer assessment of your home potential to get the maximum sale value
- An interior designer opinion on home interior comparison provided by Florida Living Quarters
- An allied partner looking out for you throughout the selling process.
- Experience in listing, competitive pricing, staging and selling your Debary home to the right buyer quickly
Buying Your Debary Home Buyers Consultation
Accurate information and a knowledgeable agent is the key to finding and buying your perfect home in Debary. There is nothing more stressful than spending countless hours on non accurate applications, contacting an agent yourself, and losing time while waiting to know if what you found is accurate and available. Florida does not allow a dual agent, contacting the listing agent yourself is not to your benefit. Let a professional represent you and your best interest. Take advantage of the services provided by Paul Benfield and Florida Living Quarters Interior Design to do all the due diligence for you. You are buying more than a home, you are buying a lifestyle. With the combined expertise of Paul Benfield we are able to assist you in finding that perfect home that fits your lifestyle.
We Commit to Helping You With Your Home Search By:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf.
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you.
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market.
- Helping you preview homes on the web with accurate information using our Keller Williams app.
- Helping you envision your new home potential with virtual staging services provide by FLQ
House Hunting in Debary
Before you start to shop for your Debary house you must have an idea of the style of house and type of neighborhood you want to reside in. Real estate moves quickly in Debary so if your trying to buy a hot property you must be prepared to to act quickly. Its important to have a wish list but keep in mind that no house is completely perfect. Make sure not to judge a house prematurely, check out the inside thoroughly before making a buying decision. Houses that are in great shape are rare and typically do not last on the market very long in Debary. When it comes to investing, the best place to invest is an up-and-coming area. You have to see past the clutter and see the potential, virtual staging will help you envision the interior potential. When you buy a house, it’s not just a place to live in, it’s an investment. You must see beyond the obvious and see the potential, what the house could be to meet your lifestyle. When buying a house, return on your investment in future years is very important. If you’re going to live in a city, you often have to sacrifice space and parking. A middle-unit town home is often less expensive than an end unit. Emotions are often overshadowing the first time you walk through a house, make a second visit to do a more thorough home inspection that’s led by your head. You should always have a home inspection done especially if you’re buying an older home. They uncover potential pitfalls that could end up costing you thousands of dollars and you dream home becoming a money pit.
- Having a per-approval letter will help you get an offer accepted faster in a competitive market
- The financial rule of thumb is that you should be able to afford a mortgage three times your income.
- Lenders subtract any debt payment from your income, so if you have a big debt, you have a lot less income would equal a much smaller qualified loan
- With a mortgage broker, you can set yourself up for success for optimum time to buy prior to searching for homes
- Don’t forget to set aside money for closing costs when budgeting out what you can afford.
When Making an Offer
- Past area sale comparison is very important
- It’s the market and location that determines the value of a house.
- Look at the home in terms of monthly payments that you can afford instead of focusing on the sales price.
- Make a reasonable offer, you want to go as low as possible without insulting the sellers or you may not get another chance.
- Don’t focus on the list price of a house, focus on fair market value and comparable Debary sales
- Make your offer off of factual information, preparation, and a realistic offer.
- Don’t celebrate until you have a home inspection completed.
Home Improvement and Preparing for Resale
First impressions known as curb appeal and photography will attract buyers. For resale, curb appeal goes a long way but make sure you don’t over improve for the area. Some houses have a cap, meaning it is only gonna be worth a certain amount no matter what the homeowners do to make improvements. A simple renovation after the sale of your home can boost value by thousands of dollars. Knowing where to spend the money on renovations is important and the interior design experts at Florida Living Quarters can recommend just that. Remember the old saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” however the key is to keep the home not too personalized such as wallpaper and bright colors that can turn off potential buyers. “Paint is the least expensive, most traumatic thing you can do in a space.” Erika Benfield. When a house is empty, buyers can see the actual size of each room and can better visualize their furnishings. If you have already moved out then consider virtual staging . Home staging can add thousands of dollars to the selling price. Consult with Florida Living Quarters Interior Design and Paul Benfield on the best way to prepare your house for sale and get maximum value for you house.