Planning to put your house on the market this winter, i’m sure your ultimate goal is to sell your home as fast as possible and get your asking price. Set yourself up for success with these staging and styling tips.
1. Improve The curb appeal of your home this is the first impression of a perspective buyer who is thinking of taking a tour of your home. If you have bad curb appeal the buyer may not even bother to take a peek inside.
Remove the dead plants
Pressure wash your house siding in driveway
Make sure your house numbers are easy to read
Manicure you lawn
Declutter the front area
Clean your windows
2. Make sure the home says welcome to new visitors. Place a clean doormat and fresh flowers in bloom. Make sure the front of your property is visible at night.
3. Clean Clean Clean, scrub the floors, windows, countertops, and grout. A clean home is the first step in presenting your house to prospective buyers in the best light.
4. Declutter all clutter must be removed when you’re serious about staging your home. Less is more when it comes to staging purge everything that is not essential. Even though it’s your style you want to appeal to the masses when it comes to house staging.
5. Keep a fine balance between lived in and clean so you want to keep some of your tasteful personalizations
6. Style and stage the table in your dining room use more symmetrical centerpieces to make them area more inviting
7. Make sure your floors are in good condition clean, steam clean the carpet’s, refinish hardwood floors if necessary, and strategically place decorative area rugs.
8. Create symmetrical living room arrangements with furniture by using pairs of sofas, chairs and lamps.
9. Re-paint if necessary with midtone neutral colors that set the stage for your decor.
10. Your master bedroom should be gender neutral so it appeals to both sexes, use tasteful artwork
11. Make sure your closets are speciaous clean and clutter free. Aim for 40% of open space in each closet giving the impression that the closets have plenty of space.
12. Make sure every room has a clearly defined purpose, visit https://northdallasmaidservice.com/. And is staged accordingly for example an office, guestroom, kids room.
13. Use only perfect personal accents. Look at every detail through the buyers eye — bars of soap should be fresh and clean, towels spotless, the garbage always emptied.
Keep buyers interested and entice them to explore the whole house. By placing something that draws the eye at the top of the stairs, in hallways or in corners, you can pique curiosity and keep potential buyers interested throughout a whole home tour. A piece of artwork, a painted accent wall, a window seat, a vase of flowers, a hanging light or even a small, colorful rug can all work to draw the eye.